Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

change of plans times two

Yesterday at the gym I got a bit carried away: 2hrs on the treadmill, 20.7km, inclination 1; 30min abs and weight lifting; 50min spin class; 20min cycling, resistance 7-8; sauna 10min.
So it came natrally that this morning I could not feel my legs! I slept in, now I feel much better after my bike ride to work and some staircase workout. In the evening I will go to the gym for a short run, rpm class and body pump.
I still feel beaten up after my fall last Tuesday, and I have to say it generated some negative feelings regarding my ultra training, especially my super early morning runs at the dunes. Elimination and new training combinations should provide motivation and keep mind and body fresh!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen