Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 8. August 2011

feeling better

Almost a week after that fall and I have recovered about 80%, i.e. I can feel the chest and back pain when coughing and inhaling deeply. Getting out of bed does not hurt that nuch thankfully!
On Friday afternoon I ran 20.7km on the treadmill at the gym in 2hrs, inclination 1, speed 10.2-10.6km/hr. I then did 1hr body pumpand called it a day with a short sauna session. I needed to rest enough, because on Saturday early morning I was out with my running shoes! I could definitely feel those 20.7km on my legs (and my back!!), so I ran 20km at the dunes and in Benoordenhout in 2hrs:10min and headed back home for stretching and more sleep. In the afternoon I did almost 2hrs uphill walk on the treadmill, inclination 7-7.5, speed 5.2-5.9km/hr. I also did 45min of abs and weight lifting. On Sunday my workouts were identical to Saturday, the only difference being a 1hr body pump in place of the 45min session.
Today I ran 16.5km at the dunes in 1hr:42min, nice and easy under the rain. In the afternoon the focus will be on spin class and treadmill.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen