Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 30. August 2011

take half off every six on

Yesterday I was bomb: After a hard morning run, I still had the energy to go the gym for: 1hr cycling, resistance 7-8; 15min team workout abs; 15min treadmill uphill walk; 2hrs spin class, 10min sauna.
This morning I followed the rule: take half a day off every six days of training; and slept in. In the afternoon I will hit the gym for the following: cycling and treamill uphill walk; rpm class and spin class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen