Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 23. August 2011

feeling excellent

Ok, so I know that my training regime is heavy, and I do feel the tiredness especially combined with work, social life and household chores, but the past few days I have been feeling excellent thanks to the switch of focus: decreased mileage (i.e. no high impact training in the afternoon) combined with increased spinning. Yesterday at the gym I cycled for 50min, resistance 7, about 18-19km; I then did 20min abs and stretching and 20min uphill walk on the treadmill, inclination 7.5 and speed 5.5-5.9km/hr; and then on to spin class 2hrs. I had enough time for 10min sauna- where I dozed off after 5min!
This morning I headed outside for 18km in 1hr:50min. In the afternoon I will attempt, again, to focus on cycling, rpm and spinning. Hopefully I will be home a bit earlier tonight!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen