Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 9. August 2011

queen of it all

Yesterday my early-morning super easy run paid off: in the afternoon at the gym I was bomb: 10.3km on the treadmill in 1hr, inclination 1; 40min abs and weight lifting; 2hrs spin class!!! I had a quick much-needed 10min sauna session and then headed home (by bike!!).
This morning I was peculiarly feeling ok, probably because last night I tried to go to bed not too late. So I ran 21-21.5km in 2hrs:15min at the dunes. Very good run! Today at the gym I will do a good uphill walk on the treadmill and then go to both rpm and spin class. I always enjoy starting off the week with hard-core aerobic sessions!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen