Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 16. August 2011

consistency, my friend

This will be my goal for this week, i.e. no long runs, but no real rest, either. So today in the early morning I set off for 19km at the dunes in 2hrs, very happy to run with no wind and no rain. In the afternoon I will go to the gym for low-impact hard-core aerobics: cycling, rpm, spin class.
Oh, and yesterday at the gym I did just that: 50min cycling, 20min abs and weights for the arms (very happy about my upgrade from 2kg to 3kg weights!), 2hrs spin class, 10min sauna.
I have noticed that it is very beneficial for my body to separate during the day high- and low-impact workouts (i.e. stay away from the treadmill in the afternoons at the gym, especially after a 15km+ run in the dunes!). So this will be my focus!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen