Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 2. August 2011

run spin cycle and weights

Yesterday at the gym, I focused on the treadmill workout: 10.5km in 1hr, inclination 1. I then had 30min for abs and weight lifting for the arms, as well as 20min uphill walk on the treadmill, inclination 7 and speed 5.4km/hr. I then did 1hr spin class, my legs were tired, so I did not continue for a second hour but opted for 30min cycling, resistance 7, 225kcal. I had a double session at the session and called it a day.
This morning I ran 18.5km at the dunes in about 1hr:55min. But I had an accident... I tripped 2km away from home and fell! Left side of my front body is heavily bruised (elbow, chest, knee) and I am feeling like someone has beaten me up... At the gym later on today I will see how it goes, though I believe an easy session of anything will boost my mood and confidence.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen